Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Mac and Cheese my way :)

I made a yummy Macaroni and Cheese the other night. It was simple, it cooked itself, and I used up a bit of soft cream cheese I had left in the fridge.


I also had a broccoli head and 2 courgettes that needed to be eaten soon. Hence, a super idea: Mac and Cheese with the above mentioned broccoli and courgettes.


Ingredients:


2 Courgettes
1 Broccoli head
Pasta, preferably short
Soft Cheese as much as you wish


I placed the washed and chopped vegetables in a pot with very little water and salt, and let them cook with the lid on for about 30 minutes, until they were very soft. Then I cooked and drained the pasta, threw it in the vegetables pot and added the soft cheese. It was awesome!


Sprinkle some black pepper on the top if you wish, it adds to the flavor beautifully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment