Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Tuna and Cherry Tomatoes Pasta

I have been absent for a long time, I know. It feels like ages, I missed this space.
Truth to be told, I was worried about a few things and didn't feel like writing because I was afraid to channel my worries and that is the last thing I want to do.
This does not mean I have not cooked in the meantime, I've actually cooked quite a lot as usual, I just wasn't in the mood of taking pictures.
Now I'm back to my normal self, and am ready and happy to share another simple recipe I prepared last night. I was a bit in a hurry to make dinner because I wanted to go to a poetry and music show with some colleagues in the evening, so I had to keep things simple.


Ingredients:


Rigatoni Pasta
10 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Can of Tuna (in brine, I do not like the one in oil)
Olive Oil
A few pieces of Onion


Place a bit of olive oil in a non stick pan along with a few pieces of onion. Once the onion becomes soft, add the drained tuna and the cherry tomatoes split in half.






Let it simmer on low heat while the pasta cooks and then mix everything together.


Here is the result :)









No comments:

Post a Comment